West Entrepreneur Forum / General Updates / Business Advice/Tips / Reasons Why You Should Put Your Offline Business Online (397 Views)
Business Ideas With Low Startup Cost / Top 3 Best Ways To Make Money Online 2017 / How To Start A Lucrative Plantain Farm Business In Nigeria (2)
The internet has made the world much smaller, what we call a global village, it is much easier and quicker getting things done with the internet nowadays. Transaction worth millions can be made in an instant with the click of a button, thus making business being done with much ease, little effort and lesser time spent.
A lot of business are being done online now, as some people made a living carrying out businesses solely online. With the age of the internet and the ease at which things can be done and also the possibility of reaching millions of people, most businesses are making their presence felt online.
A good example is the print business, most people prefer reading their news online with the availability of online new sites rather than going to vendors to buy newspapers. It is faster, easier to access and readily available at any time than the newspaper. Thus many news agencies had gone online, some entirely while the ones not online yet are running at a loss.
That is just and example of the print business, there are other examples of other sectors of business, like retail stores like amazon, Jumia, long are mainly online stores that sell to customers directly using the internet, and they are growing fast and being accepted globally because of a number of people online.
There are some reasons we will be discussing why you should get your business online:
1. To Sstablish a Presence: with a number of people online, it will not be wise to get your presence online, as it will be easier for many people to get to know your business and even feel you are up to date.
2.Networking: getting your business online makes it easier for you to make contacts and through your contacts link to another contact, in other words, it is easier for you to network your business by being online.
3. Easier Access to Business Information: With just clicks, your presence felt online make it easier for people to get information about your but just click away. Your information will be available 24 hours online and you can update regularly on new developments.
4. To Make More Sales: it is much easier to make a business transaction online with the help of innovative banking system. People can pay online through their credit card or can order pay on delivery online. This has made it easier to pay for goods and services and for businesses to place their goods and services online.
5. Can Pass Information Easily to Customers: being online, you can pass information on new developments on your business easily as your can be updating your sites regularly about development or send a broadcast message to your clients
6. Expansion: with your online presence, your business can spread globally as the internet is not limited to a particular location, so you can easily reach client far and wide.
7. For Feedback: it is easier for your customers to contact you for feedback and complain and thus will help the business grow.
8. Add class to your business.
There are numerous reasons why you should leverage on the internet potential today and take your business to the next level. these above are just but a few of the reasons you have to move your business online or have an online presence.
Viewing this topic: 0 users and 1 guest(s)