List of profitable small business ideas to start With the recent trend, many are beginning to see other definitions of Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship outside the definition of RISK TAKING.
Many are starting to realize that entrepreneurship offers better things than getting the so-called Secure job (which is never secure) such as financial independence, security and becoming you own boss. So true, however, starting out as an entrepreneur is nothing rosy.
Many get stuck in trying to get ideas, business ideas of what to start, though with determination they still lack the business ideas that will launch them into the world of entrepreneurship as entrepreneurs.
This is the case then your are the right place. Have you ever wanted to be your own boss, have you ever wanted to start a business of your own but lack the ideas on the business to start? Then this article is definitely for you as we will discuss in details business ideas that are sure to make you a huge profit.
You will agree with me that there are quite a good number of business ideas one can start and enjoy good profit margins. For us to cover them all we will discuss them in parts, parts of it will be discussed here and subsequently, more will be exposed to us, so I will advise you to stay tuned, always visit www.westentrepreneur.com
to keep track.
You can simply put your email below to get details
Top 10 lucrative Business Ideas That Guarantee ProfitProfit-
1. Agricultural business -
Agricultural business irrespective of it long existence and history in almost all part of the world still remains top notch profit making business for the interested investor. There are diverse and lucrative opportunity in the agricultural sector and all this guarantee a good profit. One can start as an Agric farming eg poultry, snail, fish, pig farming and more. One can start again production eg feed production etc. Also one can start Agric cultivating business eg. okra, vegetables, plantation, palm tree, cocoa etc. The list goes on, we will subsequently discuss each of this business idea in details with a free business plan in its effect.
2. School/ tutoring business
- Another business one can start and be rest assured of profit is to start a nursery or primary school and leverage from the high percentage of nursery and primary students in Nigeria.
3. Production Business
- production of daily needed products another lucrative business for one to start. production business includes production of a product like liquid soap, school chalk, Air freshener, cold water starch, bleach, detergents, soaps, shampoo and more. We will discuss the production business for all the product mentioned above and more. Liquid soap has to be discussed already ==>
4. Sale Business
- this business involves the sale of already made goods and it entails starting a Boutique, Supermarket, grocery store, provision store, sale of electronics and appliances etc
5. Transportation Business
- Many have started, many have earned and many are still earning from this lucrative business. migration from one place to another of gods and human beings is constant and a daily routine. providing the means for easy transportation in any state will on daily returns bring returns.
6. Importation and exportation business
- this is s business that has for long carried negative misconception - that it's hard, requires millions to start and all that. But contrary, it's an easy business to start if with the right information. Things to import have no bounds ad you can import clothes, phones, shoes, hats, bicycle, tricycle and motor spare parts, cars etc. The list goes on
7. Manufacturing business
- this involves manufacturing needed products. Eg toilet roll, services, nylon bag, rubber products etc.
8. Real Estate Business
- this is a lucrative business and more lucrative in developing countries.
9. Consultancy Business-
through a business built on knowledge and experience still guarantee a profit.
I have left the number 10 vacant so you can add yours to it. To do that please use the comment box below, let's discuss.
Please remember to subscribe and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.